Saturday, May 28, 2011

Walk #5: Inns of Court

I went on the Inns of Court walk with Kelsey, Hillary, Alexa, and Alison. The walk was really fun and it was really cool to do one at night, but it was also disappointing because a lot of the gates and paths were closed, so we couldn't see any of the sites along the route, especially the major inns it's famous for. My favorite part of the walk was seeing the Royal Courts of Justice. For one, the building had really cool architecture -- it kind of looks like a cross between a cathedral and the Disneyland castle. I also liked seeing this because my sister is a lawyer, so it was like a little pilgrimage for her. We had fun taking this walk together and it was definitely a different part of town than I've really seen yet; nicer and well-kept with no tourists.

 The Royal Courts of Justice



A notable point along the route

The lighting on the Royal Courts of Justice was so cool when we ended our walk at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment